Registration for this event is closed.
Please contact Chris Guyon at 518-431-7834 if you have questions about the event.
Innovative Financing Options for Hospital Energy Efficiency Projects - Recording
January 24, 2012
THIS PROGRAM WAS RESCHEDULED FROM NOVEMBER 8, 2011.
One Empire Drive
Rensselaer, NY 12144
You will also be given the option to participate in this meeting via Webconference.
9:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.
This meeting is presented by NYSERDA, National Grid, HANYS, Greater New York Hospital Association, and Con Edison to help you identify how your hospital can finance energy efficiency projects.
Who should attend
The following professionals are appropriate for this program:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Facility Managers
- Other executive level staff
What you will learn
Participants will hear about:
- New regulations at the Department of Health that could streamline state review or eliminate the Certificate of Need requirement for certain energy efficiency projects;
- A new, non-profit organization, Greenco, a public/private partnership that is working to expedite and substantially improve the investment of energy efficiency technology in New York’s hospitals;
- The development of a master plan as an effective initial step in implementing a comprehensive, energy conservation and greenhouse gas reduction program (Rensselear session); and
- Thirdparty financing as a strategy for funding energy projects.
Speakers will include representatives from NYSERDA, HANYS, Greenco, Couch White, and Co-gen Technologies, Health Capital Partners, National Grid, Luthin Associates and PACE Energy and Climate Center.
The program will also feature a panel of hospital executives.
The registration deadline for this program is January 20. Questions regarding registration may be directed to Christopher Guyon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (518) 431-7834.
Program materials will be provided at the meeting.