Registration for this event is closed.
Please contact Chris Guyon at 518-431-7834 if you have questions about the event.
Does Your Hospital Need a Cost-effective Online Learning Solution for Employees?
April 18, 2012
9 - 10 a.m.
This Webconference is for HANYS' members only.
HANYS, along with 40 other state hospital associations, offers careLearning, a Web-based online educational tool for member hospitals. Hospitals usethis cost-effective learning solution to ensure all employees have required regulatory education as well as access to hundreds of health care-related courses. Create an unlimited number of facility-specific courses and have all of this automatically tracked and easily reported upon with a few quick clicks in the system.
Areas Covered in this Session:
- Discover what careLearning offers your organization, such as an award-winning Learning Management System, full course catalog specific for health care, and competency management.
- Learn how careLearning can assist you in effectively managing both online and live education.
- Find out how to maximize the course offerings for your employees in a cost- and resource-effective way.
- Witness how easy and comprehensive the documentation and reporting will make your next performance evaluation or audit.
- See the ways that education is centralized so that employees and managers can easily find out what education is required or available.
- Discuss the implementation process and product support.
- Ask questions of a careLearning product expert.
Director of Client Engagement
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has a vested interest in providing education to employees. This might include:
- Staff Educators
- Human Resources
- Nursing Executives or Managers
- Compliance Officers
The deadline for online registration is April 13.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Christopher Guyon at email@example.com, or at (518) 431-7834.