Success with MDS: Part 6 of 7 - Daily Medicare Management - Recording
June 19. 2012
9:30 - 11 a.m.
The sixth event in the seven-part series of Success with MDS (Making Decisions Smartly) Webconferences will be held Tuesday, June 19, from 9:30 to 11 a.m.
In this segment of the series, Daily Medicare Management, participants will gain an understanding of the key day to day processes needed within the skilled nursing facility to effectively manage Medicare.
This Webconference will cover the following objectives:
- Learn key pre-admission processes to understand clinical needs, expenses, and expected revenue.
- Understand the need for daily Prospective Payment System meetings and the elements that should be included in these meetings.
- State ways to effectively manage ancillary costs.
- Explain the importance of the month-end reconciliation process and correctly prioritizing International Classification of Disease codes.
Who should attend
The following professionals are appropriate for this program:
- Referral Intake Staff
- Admissions Staff
- Residence Assessment/Care Planning Staff
- Care Delivery Staff
- Documentation Staff
Mary-Beth Newell, R.N., Vice President of Clinical Reimbursement, PostAcute Consulting
Continuing eduction credits
There are no continuing education credits being offered with this program.
The registration deadline is June 15. If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Christopher Guyon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (518) 431-7834.
Login instructions and program handouts will be e-mailed to registrants two business days prior to the Webconference.