HANYS’ Sessions Focus on Managing Increasingly Difficult Medicare RAC Audits
HANYS will host five regional sessions across the state with Cain & Associates, focusing on Managing the Medicare Audit Environment with Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) and Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs). These sessions will cover:
- how to quantify and monitor risk;
- how to manage risk of Medicare audits;
- common documentation errors that cost money; and
- steps to take to protect the bottom line.
Attendees will hear about HANYS’ current advocacy efforts at the federal and state level regarding these audits and tools and strategies that hospitals can use to address both the Medicare RAC and MAC audits.
- May 1 (8 - 11:30 a.m.) — Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council, Hauppauge
- May 1 (2 - 5 p.m.) — Hotel Pennsylvania, New York City
- May 2 (9 a.m. - noon) — Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association, Newburgh
- May 21 (9 a.m. - noon) — HANYS, Rensselaer
- May 22 (10 a.m. - 1 p.m.) — Bohn’s Restaurant, Batavia