HANYS Solutions Helps Members Achieve PCMH Recognition
HANYS Solutions now offers a PCMH Advisory Service to help outpatient primary care practices develop or enhance their Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) initiatives.
Preparing and submitting documentation to achieve National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) PCMH Recognition can seem laborious and resource intensive, but the benefits are well worth it. HANYS Solutions PCMH Advisory Services takes a practice through the process and guides the transformation efforts to achieve, upgrade, or renew NCQA PCMH Recognition, using the 2011 standards.
Having a solid plan, work team structure, and a guide that understands the intricacies of the standards improves a practices’ ability to achieve practice transformation within the given timeframe and reaping the rewards.
To date, HANYS Solutions’ PCMH Advisory Services has engaged 15 hospitals representing more than 60 primary care practice sites across New York State. Highly experienced staff engage outpatient primary care sites to achieve, upgrade, or renew NCQA PCMH Recognition, using the 2011 standards. Engagements are fully customized to meet the needs of the hospital and practices. Services include:
- readiness assessments and gap analysis;
- project planning, work team development, and facilitation;
- change management focusing on people, process and technology;
- culture change support, including physician leadership;
- team-based care structure development and implementation;
- electronic health records workflow analysis and redesign;
- patient engagement strategies; and
- NCQA PCMH submission technical support, including documentation audits and resources.