Gambling with New Payment Models:
MAKING THE RIGHT BETS ON FINANCIAL RISK
HANYS' acclaimed Strategies, Weapons, and Tactics (SWAT) program is back, to give you the tools you need to choose the
best collaborative care model for your facility.
Learn to manage and share risk
Nationally renowned speakers will teach members prepare you to:
- implement a clinical integration program,
- use data analytics in new payment models, and
- contract for quality and risk-based agreements.
*Program participants are eligible for 5 Category II non-American College of Healthcare Executives Continuing Education credits.
DAY 1: October 13, 2011
- Brave New World: Managed Care in the Post-Reform Environment
- Data Analytics for Collaborative Care Models
- Traditional Managed Care Contracting Strategies
- Contracting Strategies for New Payment and
- Implementing a Clinical Integration Model
- Cocktail Reception sponsored by HANYS Solutions
DAY 2: October 14, 2011
For full agenda details, download the brochure.
- How Quality of Care and Hospital Finance Inter-Relate
- Collaborating with Payors on Bundled Payments
- Considerations for Risk Based Contracting
- How Cultural Differences Impact Mergers and Integrations
- Delivery System Redesign in New York's Medicaid Program
- How Quality of Care and Hospital Finances Inter-Relate
- Greg Allen, Director of Financial Planning and Policy, New York State Department of Health.
- Tom Babbo, Esq., Partner, Hogan Marren, Ltd.
- Gloria Kupferman, Vice President, National Information Products, DataGen.
- Mark Hirschfeld, Principal, SilverStone Group
- Robin Fisk, Esq., Prinicpal, Fisk Law Office.
- Betty Herbert, Director of Managed Care, CaroMont Health
- John Marren, Esq., Partner, Hogan Marren, Ltd.
- Jonathan Pearce, Principal, Singletrack Analytics.
- Jeanette Spillane, Executive Director, Physician Network Services, Tufts Medical Center
A block of rooms has been reserved at the The Doubletree Hotel in Tarrytown for this event at a discounted rate. Please reference Group/Convention code "HEA" when making your reservations, in order to receive the group discount. The deadline to receive this special rate is September 12. You can make your reservation online, or by calling the hotel directly at (914) 524-6407.
Hotel cancellation policy: If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, please do so 24 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid cancellation penalties.
Please click here for directions to the hotel.
Registration & Cancellations
The registration deadline is October 6. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Joan Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (518) 431-7990.
Registrations cancelled after October 6 are subject to a $50 administrative charge. Registration fees for those canceling on the day of the program or failing to attend are forfeited. Substitutions are permitted and encouraged, but should be indicated either before or at the Event.