Market Expert® User Group Meeting, NYC
June 12, 2019
NYC Seminar and Conference Center
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
71 West 23rd St. | New York, NY 10010
Available to New York State Providers Only
HANYS Solutions invites you to attend one of the Market Expert® 2019 Spring User Group meetings, to be held at six locations throughout the state. The meetings will focus on outpatient initiatives, Market Expert system updates implemented in August, upcoming system updates, and how Market Expert can help your organization prepare for the future of healthcare.
These meetings are designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of planning, marketing, business development, and community health.
These meetings will include:
- August 2018 Market Expert Product Release, including New 2017 PULSE Healthcare Survey and new facilities data
- SPARCS Update
- Outpatient Procedure Estimates Methodology Overview
- Upcoming Product Updates, including:
- Full-digit International Classification of Disease (ICD) diagnosis product lines customization;
- 64 Bit/Citrix upgrade;
- Addition of Med/Surg field in Diagnosis Related Group (DRG) reports;
- Operating physician in DRG/ICD diagnosis pivot reports;
- Submarket areas;
- Improved connectivity, updated source documentation; and
- PowerPivot in Market Expert.
Who Should Attend?
The meetings are designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of:
- Community Health
Wayne Durr, Director Market Expert
Meghan Kalamaras, Sr. Market Expert Analyst
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Nichole Hallenbeck, Executive Assistant, at (800) 388-4231 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
There are no Continuing Education Credits associated with this meeting.
Registration deadline is June 7. If you have questions regarding registration, please email email@example.com, or call (518) 431-7867.