Online registration for this event is closed.
Please contact email@example.com or call
518-431-7846 if you have questions about the event.
Health Information Management User Group Meeting - Spring 2021
March 25, 2021
Available to New York State Providers Only
Join HANYS Solutions’ Spring 2021 Health Information Management User Group Meeting to learn the latest about how HANYS Solutions’ products and services can help you capture, analyze and report health information management data, and meet changing regulatory and environmental requirements.
This free meeting will provide detail information on:
- Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System submission process updates:
- review of new data submission requirements;
- changes to the edits being applied to the data;
- knowing what your facility’s data look like to data users;
- ongoing challenges with the new data submission process;
- an overview of recent changes to other state and federal regulations; and
- product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™ (UDS) and Nuance Clintegrity Coding and Nuance Quality.
Who Should Attend:
This meeting is designed for product users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Medical Records
- Finance and Billing
Eric Niehaus, Vice President, HANYS Solutions
Continuing Education Credits:
- American Health Information Management Association: 2 Clock Hours
- By attending this program participants may earn up to 2 ACHE Qualified Education hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
- AAPC: 1 Clock Hour
Questions about registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 431-7846.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Tim McGrath, account representative, at (800) 388-9821 or email@example.com.