HTNYS announces new board members and 2019 board officers
Healthcare Trustees of New York State is pleased to announce its new 2019 board members:
- Dawn Burlew, board treasurer, Guthrie Corning Hospital;
- David Godfrey, trustee, Eastern Niagara Hospital;
- Donald Quick, board chair, Arnot Health; and
- Laurence Smith, board chair, White Plains Hospital.
HTNYS is also happy to announce its 2019 slate of officers:
- Eric Allyn, chairman, HTNYS, and board member, Auburn Community Hospital, Auburn;
- Robert Spolzino, vice chairman, HTNYS, and trustee, board of overseers, Northwell Health, Long Island;
- Susan Holliday, secretary/treasurer, HTNYS, and past chairwoman, URMC, Rochester; and
- Sharon Norton Remmer, past chairwoman, HTNYS, and board member, Long Island Community Hospital, Patchogue.
Contact: Sue Ellen Wagner