To stay successful, healthcare organizations must identify emerging leaders and develop new strategies to handle a variety of issues, including:
- complex reimbursement systems moving toward pay-for-performance models;
- demands for improvement in quality, patient safety, and transparency;
- the urgent need for effective health information technologies;
- the effect of multiple stakeholders on service delivery; and
- and well informed consumers assuming active roles in their healthcare decisions.
To help healthcare organizations advance their leadership capabilities and breakthrough performance, the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) and Johnson Cornell University have collaborated to offer The Academy for Healthcare Leadership Advancement.
The Academy combines nationally recognized data analytics excellence and in-depth healthcare system knowledge of HANYS with the executive education and business expertise of Johnson Cornell University—one of the nation's premiere universities and business schools.
The seven-week Cornell certificate program will provide participants with the skills, insight, and know-how to effectively lead their organizations in today's complex and changing healthcare environment. As fiscal, regulatory, and quality pressures mount for healthcare providers, chief executives should consider The Academy's program as a key element of their organizational development and workforce planning for leadership.
Sep. 24 - 26 (at Cornell University)
Oct. 4 - Nov. 1 (7 virtual sessions)
Nov. 12 - 14 (at Cornell University)
More information coming in March 2017
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED
For questions, contact Cathy Oxentine, Office Manager, HANYS Solutions, at (800) 388-9821.