June 1: Healthcare Quality the Multi-Dimensional Approach
The New York Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc. is holding an educational program on Friday, June 1, at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, Conference Room A, 100 Woods Road, Valhalla, NY.
The agenda offers a multi-dimensional approach to quality management, and participants will:
- learn methods to reduce human errors and system changes;
- identify new emerging organisms found in healthcare today, and understand issues related to multidrug resistant organisms;
- be able to discuss NYS updates on quality issues, programs to combat the Opioid epidemic, and discuss Star Ratings & HCAHPS scores;
- be able to understand the new CoPs on Emergency Management;
- identify other choices and methods related to Hospital Accreditation; and
- focus on important safety and quality patient issues in regard to CLABSI.