HANYS continues to closely monitor the governor’s reopening guidelines and assess how we can continue to best and safely offer our robust educational programming in this next phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Upcoming programming includes:
- Sept. 15: Operational Plan Review of your 403(b)
- Sept. 17: Medicare’s Proposed Outpatient and Final Inpatient Rules for 2021
- Sept. 17: Executive Assistants to the C-Suite and Board Coordinators Workshop: Hot Technologies in 2020
- Sept: 17: Reducing Primary Cesareans and Supporting Vaginal Birth: California’s Successful Multi-strategy/Multi-channel Approach
- Sept: 18: HANYS' Government Relations Update
- Sept. 18: HANYS' Analysis of CMS Proposed Star Ratings Methodology Changes
- Sept. 21-Oct.15: Leading Through Turbulent Times
- Sept 23: Caring for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Sept. 23: How to Approach Reinforcement and Resistance to Change
Be sure to check out our current offerings in our events listing, including our wide array of COVID-19-related webinars aimed at helping our members recover from this unprecedented experience.