January 4, 2016
Healthcare Association of New York State Announces 2016 Board Chair & Officers
ALBANY, NY — The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) Board of Trustees named its Chairman for 2016: Stephens Mundy, President and Chief Executive Officer, The University of Vermont Health Network—Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital, Plattsburgh.
The Board also announced its other 2016 Officers and Executive Committee members:
- Chair-Elect: Steven Corwin, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System
- Secretary: Richard Murphy, President and Chief Executive Officer, South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Treasurer: Joel Seligman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northern Westchester Hospital
- Immediate Past Chairman: Scott Cooper, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, SBH Health System
- Past Chairman: Linda Brady, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Past Chairman: Joseph McDonald, President and Chief Executive Officer, Catholic Health System, Buffalo
- Past Chairman: Herbert Pardes, M.D., Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System—New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Sharon Norton Remmer, Trustee, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Ex-officio
Associate Director, Public and Media Relations
The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) is the only statewide hospital and continuing care association in New York State, representing 550 non-profit and public hospitals, nursing homes, home care agencies, and other healthcare organizations.