Executive Assistants to the C-Suite and Board Coordinators Workshop: The Amazing Assistant - Recording
September 3, 2020
3 - 4 p.m.
Registration is open to HANYS Members Only
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and recovery, this year’s Workshop for Executive Assistants to the C-Suite and Board Coordinators will be offered to HANYS members as a no-cost, four-part virtual series. Using input from your peers across the state, HANYS and HTNYS have developed an exciting agenda that includes valuable skill-building sessions.
Description: Refine and expand the critical skills that make you better than good, they make you “Amazing.” Come to work because you want to and because you know you make a difference! Achieve satisfaction at the end of the day because you know you excel in what you do – and others know it too! Be proud, stand tall and be confident in your ability to be an Amazing Assistant!
Objectives: Attendees will learn to:
- recognize the 15 vital interpersonal skills that amazing assistants need to master;
- build and strengthen your “people” skills;
- create leadership qualities that make you stand out from the crowd;
- communicate with confidence, credibility and charisma – without being either pushy or a pushover;
- develop the credibility you need to get things done;
- develop a winning combination of diplomacy and professionalism;
- project a “take-charge” image that wins respect and recognition; and
- increase your effectiveness, productivity and satisfaction!
Rhonda Scharf, CSP, HoF, GSF, president, ON THE RIGHT TRACK – Training & Consulting Inc.
2020 Virtual Workshop for Executive Assistants to the C-Suite and Board Coordinators
This webinar is part of the Workshop for Executive Assistants to the C-Suite and Board Coordinators offered to HANYS members as a no-cost, four-part virtual series.
For the past 10 years, HANYS has brought together hospital and health system executive assistants to the C-Suite and board coordinators to provide education and networking opportunities specifically tailored to your needs. This year, we are offering four virtual programs to help strengthen your professional skills and adjust to new work environments as New York recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic while preparing for a possible second wave.
While you can register for individual sessions, we encourage you to attend all four sessions to get the full workshop experience. Each will be held on Thursdays at 3 p.m. on the following days:
See our flyer for an overview of the entire virtual series.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or (518) 431-7867.