Online registration for this event is closed.
Please contact email@example.com or call
518-431-7846 if you have questions about the event.
Challenging HAIs with 100% UV-free Germicidal Overhead Lighting
Registration is open to HANYS Members and Non-Members
HANYS and Vyv recently partnered to advance a new approach to infection control and prevention by making interior environments continuously inhospitable to organisms through Vyv’s antimicrobial white light (LED) technology.
UV-free antimicrobial lighting fixtures create unique environments inhospitable to the growth and survival of germs (bacteria, viruses, endospores, fungi and yeast). They work continuously, dosing surfaces with non-stop antimicrobial action while providing high quality white light for fully occupied spaces.
During this 60-minute, complimentary webinar, a panel of healthcare professionals will discuss anticipated environmental wellness changes to our healthcare facilities, including:
- new expectations for environmental wellness of the communities served (staff, patients, family, friends, associated providers);
- the rise of superbugs (both pre-pandemic and because of the pandemic) and the implications for healthcare delivery;
- research surrounding continuous-use, UV-free antimicrobial light and its applicability to healthcare;
- use cases for continuous-use, UV-free antimicrobial light and the decision-making process of healthcare facilities using it today; and
- the return on investment associated with investing in multilayered antimicrobial defense systems.
HANYS is committed to bringing our members evidence-based, best-in-class solutions to further support your organization’s commitment to provide high quality care to your community.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 431-7867.