New Continuing Education Credits Available for Conference Attendees
HANYS invites member leaders in all “C-level” roles to join us at HANYS’ 50th Annual Membership Conference in Saratoga Springs June 27-29!
Attendees of this year’s Annual Membership Conference can take advantage of the opportunity to earn the following continuing education credits, as applicable:
- New for 2018: 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™;
- New for 2018: 10.5 contact hours of American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) credit;
- 12.5 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit;
- 3 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits;
- 12.5 participant hours of National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) credit; and
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) credits (details pending).
Registration is currently open. We look forward to seeing HANYS members in Saratoga this June!
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by AXIS Medical Education and Healthcare Association of New York State. AXIS Medical Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Contact: Allison Manny