HANYS continues to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19. We will continuously update the resources below to keep New Yorkers informed about this rapidly changing outbreak:
Concerned you may be infected?
Call your healthcare provider immediately if you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19. DO NOT seek care in person until you have spoken with a healthcare professional.
Preventing illness and stopping the spread
- Simple steps to protect yourself and stop the spread of germs - NYSDOH
- Resources to protect your family and home - CDC
- Cleaning products for optimal disinfection - EPA
- What to do if you’re high risk - CDC
Current COVID-19 cases
Tips for travelers
- Travelers from high-risk countries, China and Iran - CDC
- Considerations for travel within the United States - CDC
- FAQs about monitoring and movement restrictions - NYSDOH
What is COVID-19?
Still concerned or have specific questions? Contact your county health department.