Member Spotlight submissions should contain the following information:
- the challenge your facility/system or community has faced;
- steps your facility/system took to address this challenge;
- if applicable, collaborations with community organizations or local businesses;
- current or potential impacts your initiative will have on patients; and
- results (please include any data or performance metrics).
Submissions should be 200 words or less. Please include a contact person to be listed on the published story, along with their title, email and phone number.
Please send completed submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If selected, HANYS' in-house videographer will work with you to identify:
- one person to be interviewed and tell your program's story;
- opportunities for us to film your program in action; and
- any existing photos or video that can help tell your story.