Member Spotlight submissions should contain the following information:
- two hundred words max;
- the health challenge your facility/system or community was facing;
- steps your facility/system, took to address this challenge;
- if applicable, collaborations with community organizations or local businesses;
- current or potential impacts your initiative will have on patients;
- results (please include any data or performance metrics); and
- a contact person (program lead or public relations staff) to be listed on the story, along with his or her title, email and phone number.
Please submit your story to Ashley Tanzillo, communications specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos tell a story.
We welcome any photos you can provide to help us better spotlight your story of success. Images related to the topic are best, but if those aren’t available we’d love to see anything that represents your facility – whether that be a photo of staff in action or even a beauty shot of your building.
- We love to see faces! Photos that show members of your staff or the public are the best. Just be sure we have all necessary permissions to use the image.
- The higher the quality, the better.
- Be conscious of lighting. Make sure the people in your photo aren’t backlit or in shadow. In a pinch, using natural light from a window to light your subject is always a winner.
- An action shot is best, but an image of staff involved in the program, close up of a product or any other image that represents your facility is still great.
- We only need one photo, but if you have more, send them along!
- Horizontal images only
- At 72dpi, must be at least 1000 pixels wide
- File format JPEG or PNG
- Include as much caption information as possible – names, places, dates and a brief explanation of the photo.