Top Risks of the Physician Office Setting - Recording
October 24, 2018
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
Registration is open to HANYS Members and Non-Members.
Hosted by HANYS and MLMIC Insurance Company, this 60-minute, complimentary webinar will discuss the most common risks identified in the physician office setting and offer risk management strategies that can be used to mitigate professional liability exposure, reduce the risk of patient injury, and in the event of litigation, contribute to a strong defense.
MLMIC Insurance Company physician office practice surveys have been performed in hundreds of practices throughout the state. The results of these surveys help improve patient care and reduce claims that arise in the private office setting.
As a result of attending the presentation, you will be able to:
- evaluate the top areas of risk identified in MLMIC’s physician office practice survey;
- develop appropriate strategies for tracking pending tests results and consultations;
- effectively manage and document patient telephone calls;
- implement documentation techniques to mitigate professional liability risks; and
- formulate strategies to reduce liability exposure in the office practice setting.
- Nicole Harmon, Senior Director, HANYS Solutions PAS
- Joyce McCormack, Risk Management Consultant, MLMIC Insurance Company
- Martin Kaiser, Risk Management Consultant, MLMIC Insurance Company
Login and Event Materials
Login details will be automatically emailed upon registration. Handouts and session slides will be available for download during the session (when available).
Please register online by October 22 in order to receive any necessary updates/information about this event.
If you have questions regarding registration please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or at (518) 431-7867.