Health Information Management (HIM) User Group Meeting - Fall 2019, Rensselaer
November 1, 2019
9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Available to New York State Providers Only
Join HANYS Solutions’ Fall 2019 Health Information Management User Group Meetings to learn the latest about how HANYS Solutions’ products and services can help you capture, analyze and report health information management data, and how each is evolving to meet regulatory and environmental changes.
These free meetings will provide detailed information on:
- Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System submission process updates:
- review of new data submission requirements;
- changes to the edits being applied to the data;
- knowing what your facility’s data look like to data users;
- ongoing challenges with the new data submission process;
- an overview of recent changes to other state and federal regulations; and
- product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™ (UDS) and Nuance Clintegrity Coding and Nuance Quality.
One Empire Drive
George Allen Conference Room
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Who Should Attend
These meetings are designed for product users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Medical Records
- Finance and Billing
Eric Niehaus, Vice President
Continuing Education Credits
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA): 2.0 Clock Hours
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Category II: 2.0 Clock Hours
- AAPC: 1.0 Clock Hours
Please register online by October 25, 2019. If you have questions regarding registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (518) 431-7867.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Tim McGrath, Account Representative, at (800) 388-9821 or at email@example.com.
Program materials will be provided at the meeting.