Market Expert® User Group Meeting-Syracuse
October 31, 2019
Hampton Inn Syracuse Dewitt, Erie Room 1st Floor, 3017 Erie Blvd. E, Syracuse NY 13224
Available to New York State Providers Only
HANYS Solutions invites you to attend one of the Market Expert® 2019 Fall User Group meetings, to be held at six locations throughout the state.
These meetings are designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of planning, marketing, business development and community health.
These meetings will include:
- August 2019 Market Expert Product Release
- SPARCS Update
- State Data Analyst Data
- SPARCS Security Enhancements
- Upcoming Product Updates
Come learn how Market Expert can help your organization prepare for the future of healthcare.
Who Should Attend?
The meetings are designed for Market Expert users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Community Health
At the conclusion of this program, you will understand:
- The new State Data Analyst SPARCS data use agreement process;
- Product updates and methodology changes, including:
- addition of Medical/Surgical field in DRG reports;
- operating physician in DRG/ICD diagnosis pivot reports;
- improved connectivity, updated source documentation; and
- PowerPivot in Market Expert.
Wayne Durr, director, market expert operations, HANYS Solutions
Continuing Education Credits
There are no Continuing Education Credits associated with this meeting.
Registration deadline is October 24. If you have questions regarding registration, please email email@example.com or call (518) 431-7867.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Nichole Hallenbeck, executive assistant, at (800) 388-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.