Online registration for this event is closed.
Please contact email@example.com or call
518-431-7846 if you have questions about the event.
2020 Healthcare Law Review - Recording
December 9, 2020
Registration is open to HANYS Members and Non Members
This webinar will provide an overview of the recent legislative, regulatory and case law developments that impact the provision of healthcare.
Topics to be discussed include:
- informed consent;
- the statute of limitations, addressing:
- application of Lavern’s Law;
- suspension of the statute associated with COVID-19; and
- the doctrine of continuous treatment;
- supervision of advanced practice providers and liability issues related to the pandemic;
- indemnity and contribution;
- the Americans with Disabilities Act and its application to mask requirements;
- 2020 legislative update, including:
- the Emergency or Disaster Treatment Protection Act; and
- update on medical malpractice legislation.
Nancy May-Skinner, Esq., managing attorney, Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP
Sandi Toll, Esq., general counsel, HANYS
For more information about this program, contact Terry August, director, marketing, HANYS Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or (518) 431-7867.