Online registration for this event is closed.
Please contact email@example.com or call
518-431-7846 if you have questions about the event.
Medicaid DSH Audit Tool Walkthrough
Registration is open to HANYS members and non-members
DOH and KPMG plan to launch the 2018 Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital audit tool on May 14. KPMG staff will provide a deep dive into navigating the DSH tool during this DSH tool walkthrough webinar session hosted by HANYS and GNYHA. It is imperative that hospitals understand the audit requirements and the functionality of the tool in order to provide the appropriate data required for the DSH audit.
HANYS strongly encourages you to participate in this walkthrough session. Please register by May 17.
- Bob McLeod, Director, State Fiscal Policy and Special Projects, HANYS
- Todd Ball, Director State Fiscal Policy, HANYS
- Orville Francis, Senior Director, Health Finance, Greater New York Hospital Association
- Nadely Agenor, Advisory Associate, KPMG
- Alyssa Firmano, Senior Advisory Associate, KPMG
- Evan Lehman, Senior Associate, KPMG
- Emily Hoops-Darling, Principal Health Care Fiscal Analyst, DOH
- Maureen Flanagan, DOH
- David Doin, Financial Analyst, DOH
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 431-7867.