Online registration for this event is closed.
Please contact email@example.com or call
518-431-7867 if you have questions about the event.
2022 Healthcare Law Review
Noon - 1 p.m.
This event is open to HANYS members and non-members.
Join MLMIC and HANYS to learn about recent legislative, regulatory and case law developments that impact healthcare from Nancy May-Skinner, Esq., managing attorney, Mercado May-Skinner and Sandi Toll, Esq., general counsel, HANYS.
Topics to be discussed include:
- pending wrongful death legislation;
- use of anchoring in medical malpractice trials;
- the status on federal and state COVID-19 immunity laws;
- how to manage changes to quality assurance protections; and
- safety and security in healthcare settings.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.431.7867.